Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm having a problem.

I really am. I find myself once again eyeball-to-eyeball with Monday which means a "Go MAD Monday post". I am once again at a loss.

I could blog about spending Friday afternoon sewing with a sweet friend. But did I make a difference?

I could blog about taking the girls to the park this week for a picnic lunch and some run around like a banshee time. But did that make a difference?

I could blog about spending time with Elizabeth and her math this week. But did that make a difference?

I have a  hard time thinking of something I can do to make a difference in someone'e life. It seems somehow so fake to do something just so I can have blog fodder on Monday mornings.  It seems so self-serving and isn't the point of Making a Difference to serve others?

No comments:

Post a Comment