Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FOR TODAY

January 11, 2010

Outside my window… It looks somewhat deceptively warm. The sun is shining brightly promising a nice sunny day.

I am thinking I need to get up and get something done.

I am thankful for… my life.

From the learning rooms… It is so hard to get back in the groove this month. After 5 weeks of no school it is hard to start again.

From the kitchen… I made bread yesterday. Yum!

I am creating… a sweater. I've recently started knitting again. I found a pattern for an easy (HAH) sweater so I'm trying my hand at it.

I am going… to the store later. I hate grocery shopping.

I am reading… The Choice

I am hoping… My headache leaves soon.

I am hearing… Beanie teaching Goober gymnastics.

Around the house… I'm not happy. It seems we keep acquiring things and not getting rid of the excess.

One of my favorite things… peanut butter (yes, this is kind of random… I must be hungry) I especially love Peter Pan creamy peanut butter… a PB & J with Peter Pan, some homemade jam, and nice soft oatmeal bread is the best! I would take that over steak any day…<--I'm keeping Woodstone Prairie's. One would think we were related...;)

A few plans for the rest of the week… Bible study tomorrow, AWANA tomorrow night, Gymnastics Thursday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing…a picture of my lump of bread dough from yesterday.


Visit Peggy’s blog for more about The Simple Woman’s Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment