Monday, February 1, 2010

Daybook!!


FOR TODAY...
February 1 ,2010



Outside my window...the sun is brightly shining.

I am thinking...I have GOT to get OVER this grump!! Help me, Father!

I am thankful for... a God who knows me intimately and loves me unconditionally!

I am wearing...green Merry Grinchmas jammmie bottoms and a fleece jacket.

I am remembering...things I'd rather forget.

I am going... to clean this house, if it's the last thing I do.

I am currently reading...So Long Insecurity, you've been a bad friend to us, by Beth Moore.

I am hoping... God grips me.

On my mind...all I have to do.

Noticing that...I really enjoy facebook, sometimes too much.

Pondering these words... "Insecurity among women is epidemic, but it is not incurable"

From the kitchen... Enchiladas!

Around the house...the girlies worked on their school work and laundry. Now they are safely tucked in bed.

One of my favorite things~ hearing the laughter of my girlies.

From my picture journal...My red Ropers. I seriously think I could live in them.


Visit Peggy's blog to learn more about The Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment