Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DayBook

For Today
December 22, 2009

Outside my window...the sky is white, the world looks deary. But soon it will be looking a lot like Christmas

I am thinking...I should turn on a light, it's getting dark in here. And how much I love hearing my children play together

I am thankful for...a cat sleeping on my knees. My girlies. Friends. Jesus.

From the learning rooms...it's all quiet. We are on school break until January 4.

From the kitchen...I need to start supper soon. I think it will be a great night for soup. Italian Vegetable. One of our favorites.

I am wearing...warm clothes. :) I always freeze in the winter.

I am creating...room in my heart for another much needed silent night. Even in the midst of this crazy busy life I lead, I'm craving a silent night.

I am going...nowhere. I went to the store today so hopefully I can avoid leaving the house until the Christmas Eve service.

I am reading...Raising a Modern Day Princess. I'll review it in January so I don't want to give anymore of it away.

I am hoping...my hurts will find true healing in Jesus soon

I am hearing...the furnace and the start of A Christmas Carol on tv.

Around the house...Christmas abounds.

One of my favorite things...a good book and a good cup of coffee. And time to spend reading and sipping.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas Eve Service on Thursday. Then Christmas day with my family.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My many thanks to The Simple Woman's Daybook for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment